With the news earlier in the week regarding the possible lifting of restrictions on night fishing, the updated guidance from the Government was finally published this weekend. Assuming things continue going the way they have been and there are no government u-turns, LGCAA are pleased that from Monday March 29th Night fishing will be reinstated on its venues where normally permitted.
As we’re sure a lot of our members will be eager to hit the bivvys again we will be reducing the maximum 72hr rule to 48hrs to give everyone a fair opportunity.
Members should observe the following until further notice:
- Members must provide their own hand sanitiser to use before and after touching any locks and gates.
- We will be reinstating the toilets but members should bring and use their own anti-bac wipes to clean any surfaces they may come into contact with.
- Anglers should take all their waste and rubbish home with them at all times.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Maximum session 48hrs, no return for further 48hrs.
Whilst restrictions are generally now easing we are far from over this pandemic please observe the current government guidance.